I think I will take this day by day.
I came across this relatively new program just the other day and was recommended to me by a trusted friend.The name of the program is called Nobox.
I have joined the program and have made a small request for monies earnt . The program is run by a well known person within the online hyip/ investment world and seems determined to make it a success.
I have found the following information about the admin and some brief details as to how the program works, and an example of one strategy to use in getting the the most out of your funds that are deposited .
Its a risky business, but I believe that the program will be around long enough to give you a nice return on your deposit, play it safe and make this program one of many that you have diversified your funds in to.
Information Regarding the Admin and How to work the Program
Admin of Nobox is Karlo Marek also known as the the founder of Investnote. Very trustworthy guy and he is extremely honest about his program Nobox. He even told me his profit sharing business model in Nobox will die out around Mid 2014 while almost every admin out there will tell you their profit sharing passive income programs last a lifetime.
Here is my strategy:
Join with the NoSurf plan that cost $7 per month and purchase as many revenue packs as much as possible to earn more in daily bonus. The NoSurf plan requires NO time on watching ads daily and you maximize the comp plan.
Stop promoting/repurchasing by September 2013. Now is time to build, fund it, and keep repurchasing
No comments:
Post a Comment