Hi everyone, whether that be one or more.I haven't posted on here for quite some time due to outside commitments and lack of enthusiasm.It can be a hard road to travel being a blogger trying to find a spot in the online world.For those few that still want to see me write a few things and give an honest opinion about what's working and what's not in my endeavours to earn money online ,I will continue the struggle to go on and put together a few ramblings, with credits to my online friends who asked me for a rambling or two.
I was involved quite a bit in hyips for quite some time,winning some and losing some.The situation with hyips at present, and it seems to be a more permanent fixture , most programs in that industry are not giving the average investor a fair go to earn some money, the little investor with no referrals or online presence has it stacked up against him.I have never been a promoter, never had huge down lines in any program earning me money and so its been a real struggle to keep one step ahead to stay in the black.
I feel like a good ramble, but i have to do some real work, be careful out there, and keep on the watch for my next post , with a little bit of whinging and a little bit of information that may just help you to earn a little money, who knows!!
No comments:
Post a Comment