Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

How do I Fund and Navigate my way around CenturionWealthCircle

Hi everyone,well finally we are up and running with CenturionWealthCircle ,the first day of cycling is finished and there was a nice surprise in my account.Anyway ,requested ,reinvested 50% and i will post tomorrow as to the outcome.
 With these type of programs its always better to get in early,but i guess this could be applied right across most online investment sites.Remember the early bird does indeed get the worm and I think with the amount of buzz hanging around CWC at present we might be on a winner here.Time will tell,and things will be more clearer once the initial startup settles down .
I have decided to post larrys  ,(who is the admin),introduction video to how things work on the site and plans for the future.Its quite straight forward, but if you need any help just leave a message at the bottom of the post . Enjoy your day .


No comments:

Post a Comment